Command Naming Question

If I said Slope Hachure or Slope Indicator for the purposes of annotating drawings do you know what I mean - what is more meaningful to you as users Slope Hachure or Slope Indicator? This is for areas of sideslope where you want to add drawing elements that align to the slope orientation and scale with the length of slope - can be drawn as slope lines or as Tadpoles as drawing objects on a layer for final delivery drawing purposes.

Let me know ASAP what you think - pick the one that means the most to you or more than one if they mean the same to you.


  • Slope Hachures
  • Slope Lines
  • Slope Indicators

0 voters

Alan I would name it slope patterns